Sunday 26 April 2015

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria

EXPOSED!! Full Checklist Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria

Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Chief, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now transformed to the Christian faith after forty 4 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the complete itemizing of Boko Haram Sponsor!!!
Question: Who’re you and the place are you from?
Reply: My title is Sheik Sani Haliru. I’m from Niger Republic, nevertheless my mother is from Borno State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria) the place I was educated.
Q: Expert as what and beneath whose tutelage?
A: I was educated as an Almajiri, after four years,on the age of 14, I was despatched to Kano Metropolis, Kano State the place I was educated inside the Sheik Abubakar Gummi College of Arabic analysis.
Q: So that you acknowledge Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Certain, and I moreover know his youngsters and obeyed the entire teachings he laid down sooner than he died.

Q: So who tutored you and who’s your mentor?

CLICK THE BELOW NEXT BUTTON TO SEE FULL LIST NOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment